Background

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Planning: April 6-11, 2014

So.
I just realized that I didn't do a planning thread for this week.  This is a funny week because I've been planning lunches too.  Lots of baking and new stuff because I'm around to complete it.  Here's what we're eating this week:
Lunches:
Sandwiches, chips and pickles
Wonton Soup (2 days)
Leftovers
Scrambled Eggs and toast

Dinner:
Monday:  Tacos
Tuesday:  Salmon Cakes with Lemon-Dill Sauce
Wednesday:  Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Broccoli Rice
Thursday:  Out
Friday:  Grilled Steak, Stuffed Onion, Spicy Lemon Spinach

Dessert and Baking:
Chocolate Cream Pie
Old Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Grapes

Yum, and I've already made some of this.  Looks like a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I was contemplating today what I would do if I stayed at home instead of worked. I think it would be equally busy, but I think I'd cook a lot more. Not sure if I'd like it or not, but I wouldn't mind trying it for a while. ;)

    Sounds like a very tasty week!

    ReplyDelete