Background

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bride of Magazine Challenge: Year 2

So.
I just realized that I hadn't chosen a snappy name for the second year of the Magazine Challenge, and that I hadn't put out there what I'm hoping to make from the Jan/Feb issue.  As I've said before, last year's Magazine Challenge was a success, even if I didn't make as many recipes as I would have liked from the year 2005.  We're going to try again with 2006.  Here's what sounds good out of the Jan/Feb issue:
  1. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
  2. Lime Squares with Pistachio Graham Cracker Crust
  3. Potato and Onion Frittata
  4. Pasta Salad with Roasted Broccoli
  5. Bean, Corn and Tortilla Salad
  6. Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
  7. Cornmeal Crusted Tilapia and Salsa
There's the list, and I've made one thing.  Lots and lots to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment