Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Planning: November 17-22, 2013

So.
I sat and wrote posts yesterday.  I'm queued up from now until the end of the month.  Pretty wild, and I'm not done.  I have this feeling that there will be a lot of posts between now and the end of the year.  But if nothing else, there's something Monday, Wednesday and Friday from now until December 1.  Plus an extra for American Thanksgiving.
Beyond that, I'm still making new things.  I've got a couple of things in the wings for this week.  All Magazine Challenge stuff:  I'm working at getting in as many as possible before the end of the year.  I'm noticing a lot of dessert that I haven't made.  I don't know how much of that will change.
But that's really beside the point.  Here's what's on the menu on the mountain this week:
  • Meatloaf (2 nights)
  • Chicken Tortilla Soup (1 night.  It's an EDF Cooking for 1 feature)
  • Macaroni and Cheese and Sausage
  • Flank Steak and Arugula Salad
  • One freebie night.  No we'll probably go out
That sounds doable.  And my grocery list isn't too frightening.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment