Background

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Planning: March 3 - 9, 2013

So.
It's one week until March Break.  One week until I have a chance to recharge and clean my house.  One week until I have some of my sanity back time.  I can hardly wait.  That means this coming week will probably be a bear and I will be ready for a bottle of wine on Friday.  You think I joke.
That aside, I don't have a whole lot at night this week, so in theory I should be able to cook at home.  We'll see how that goes.  I am planning to make soup so I have a shot at lunch, and we'll see how we do.  I already have this coming week's posts locked and loaded, so that should help. 
Here's what we're having on the mountain this week:
Sunday:  Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, Spaghetti and Garlic Bread.  I made the meatballs and sauce on Saturday, so they'll be good to go Sunday night.
Soup, and I'm not sure what kind.  I still want to make the Chicken Won Ton soup from Looneyspoons, but that's a lot of ground chicken at once.  I'll find something I'm sure.
Monday: Lemon Parsley Pork, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli.  This was on the menu for last week, and I got sick.  Everything got pushed off.
Tuesday: There may be pork left.  If we ate the chicken meatballs Sunday night (and it makes enough for 2 nights), we may be having the left overs Monday and Pork Tuesday.
Wednesday:  Something quick.  Grilled steak?  Frozen Pizza Kit that was a fundraiser for school?  I'm not quite sure.
Thursday:  Orient Express from Looneyspoons.  It's been a while since I've made anything from here.
Friday:  Celebrate the beginning of the vacation.  Probably go out.
Sounds like a good week.  We'll see how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment